Tuesday, June 2, 2009

VendeMia Birds and the Bees Launch!!!



Well I was finally able to get up my two listings for this fun launch that has such a great template for inspiration--- I just loved the Prairie Gothic fabric and knew I had to use it for this launch. In my sewing room, I have several fabric pieces lying around that were initially cut for another project, but after cut I just didn't like how the looked with that fabric mix so I changed my mind-- something that is not hard to do...so anyways since I have cut so many vidas lately I have so many missing pieces that need a home...so I just happened to have two bee back pieces...so I decided to go two different directions and well one is paired with the Prairie Gothic and bird fabrics...the other is completely BEE and all black/yellow and white!!!


Anyways, I have more plans to use the Prairie Gothic but I am going to save it for a back to school launch....this was a fabric gotten for me by a good friend customer who was ordering fabric and asked if I needed any--- like I need any--- but I sure did want it, so she bought it for me and well bought some for her, then sent me both fabrics and in exchange I am making a few pieces for her--- I have finished one and well got a skirt left to do--- best get on that NOW!!! Anyways, thanks for the fabric inspiration I!!!



No comments: