Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fairycakes Marionettes... a little bit of photography!!!

This was a fun launch because it made you think outside the box...basically you could design anything, but had to present as a Marionette design!!! My model had a lot of fun being a little puppet, and surprisingly she seemed to know how to be a puppet without any guidance. OF course she loved the makeup and getting dressed up for the part...never though my old Mary Kay makeup and samples would come in handy, but just raided the MK closet rather than going to the store!!! I am not the best make up artist, and well toddlers like to move around and talk so it makes for a challenge drawing a straight line, but I think we will do more theme like this so we can get more exciting aucitons.






Harajuku girls...I just adore this fabric and well I just couldn't think of what to do with it, so I came up with a tank and had it sit around the sewing room for a good bit of time, so when this launch was fast approaching I decided to grab some jeans that would match with the tank, and make a cute pair of deco jeans...maybe not the most advanced desing, but it was a fun one and well add a little fish net arm leggings and it was a hit with Ms. Briauna...in fact she asked to keep the arm leggings...and well I decided to list the set ready to ship...and what you know it sold within the hour!!! Yeah, so to keep up on target with the launch, I decided to relist it as a custom, so now you can get this any size you want!!!








Oh Christmas Tree...In JUNE!!! Yikes the yuletimes are months away, but my little Christmas girl wants to believe it is December tomorrow, in fact this week she requested to wear her Snowman dress to daycare, so this outfit is already hit--- in fact when asked to design to the T I suggest Minnie Mouse or a Christmas Tree, and right away it was a Christmas Tree please!!! So she just loves this outfit and has claimed it, and despite being 80 degrees today has worn it all day!!! Oh the little things...but Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...so red and white all over.


No comments: