Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doing the Robot.... Mr.Q's way!!!!

Oh another fun collab with Katkatcreations and Lil*Beans*Boutique2... well it was suppose to all play out for the BVIP collaboration from awhile back, but you know how life gets in the way and we all get busy so it took a bit longer than expected, but it sure did turn out cute!!! I just love this robot knit that was the inspiration I sent to Beth, then she did her magic with her embroidery machine---well that wasn't too magical for her--- but eventually it all turned out and they are just too cute...so I got the pants back and then threw together this cute little knit top, and well finally Quintin was able to wear his robot shoes...for months I have had to hide them from him, or when he found them tell him they were off limits, so finally he had his chance!!! And well as for those tops, expect some more great knits in the near future, I have a bin full to use, and I just love how they turned out and well the Q man likes them too so they are a quick and fun to make!!!


Again, more great pics from Blackwater falls, WV!!!








No comments: