Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Little House on the Prairie the Book....


Okay, so I must admit that I had this set made, and pictures taken with backdrops from our beautiful trip to Blackwater Falls, WV...and I was trying to figure out if I could make it work for one of my launchs...I had two book launches, a BTS launch, and a sunshine launch...well with any imagination you can make things work...so as a girl what was my favorite TV show...well it was Little House on the Prairie, and well what did my parents use as punishment when I did bad--as if I did bad;)--okay so I had a bit of a smart mouth, but yes that is right I was grounded from watching the Little House...oh how sad and even if I tried and peaked from the corner of the stairs to get a glimpse...nope I would get caught so back to my room I went. So needless to say it was a favorite and well I just loved this outfit made from Prairie Gothic, in fact it is a keeper as Bri liked it too!!! So Prairie...Prairie...what has Prairie in a book...hmmm Little House on the Prairie does!!! YEAH I found a connection:) I can list with a purpose and a plan...and everyone will think I was a master plan all along...if only they knew how little I planned!!!

Okay so take a look at my listing, I am sure you will like and the beautiful background is from our stay at Blackbear resort in wild and wonderful WV!!!!




No comments: