Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh my you get a three day weekend!!!

And you create!!! I have a lot of new listings up including some fun new feliz's...I finally had the time to cut a new pattern, and well this is so fun. I can pull together some of my favorite fabrics, and well mix them all together and create a super full dress. Briauna approved, and well after getting some red cowboy boots in the mail, we just had to go out and take some twirly pics!!! We were having hoedown throwdown fun!!! The pics turned out a bit blurry because of this hoedown but it was still fun, and I was able to capture a few good ones!!!


And some jewel tone fabrics...some of my favorite colors peridot and turquoise!!!





So with three of these new felizes cut out, I decided to add a bit of flare on one...well bat wings that is...and made the bat girl cape. I quite like this design and it was fun taking pictures...unfortunately I went a bit crazy on the fabrics and only used what I had in stock, so it will be a OOAK.


And well then I had to work on some New York Girl orders, it is never as fun to remake as it is to create, but I suppose you must learn to balance both to keep the business moving!!!

No comments: