Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pennelope the Pumpkin Fairy Princess!!!



Oh I had fun with this little pumpkin princess...I just love the fall season and the way you can cozy up with the brisk air but yet it is still beautiful weather with beautiful scenery with the leaves changing colors, and of course as they fall those leaves get raked, and burned, and oh my, I love the smell of burning leaves:) As you drive with the car windows down, the aromas of all those fall smells are just so enticing, and well who doesn't love pies and this is pie season from apple to pumpkin to cherry, I love them all!!! Well maybe a little too much, so I best go running, but even running outside this time year is just the best, as it isn't too hot, and you can breathe as the air isn't so humid, and well it is just a good time to go run and enjoy the scenery so sign up for all those upcoming 5K or maybe you can handle the marathons but this is that time of year---and it seems as if fall has arrived. Check out this fun outfit with pumpkins, as I love to make a pumpkin outfit each year as we make our trek to the apple and pumpkin festivals!!! And maybe we will catch a hayride this year, as I don't think the kids have experienced a true hayride!!!




No comments: