Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Get some pink lemonade!!!

We had the pleasure of being paired with Beth of Katkatcreations for the BVIPplay launch...and she just gets such the cutest embroidery designs...that when I saw this lemonade stand I just had to get an outfit!!! So that was my inspirations, as I sifted through my fabric stash to find my fabrics for Beth so that she could make us and outfit.... I just love these kind of launches where I send my fabric to another designer, they make a design for us, and well then we get to model--- then to benefit the designer I sent her extra fabric to make a duplicate and well they get pics to sell the item...so we had a blast with this outfit.

Briauna just loves lemons--- yeah kinda like her mother--- we can eat them whole;) And well Briauna's favorite color is pink...so this was a perfect set... we really enjoyed modelling for Beth...check out the whole ensemble as I picked up some shoes from Kellie of lil*beans*boutique2, and bows by Nikki of fairy-dust-n-freckles.









No comments: